Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Phone Conversation-It's the simple Things


Phone conversation:

Wife: I’m leaving Austin now… I’ll make my usual stop for gasoline and restroom break and should be home in a few hours.

Me: Okay, be safe. OH, and will you get me a 3 Musketeer bar?

Wife: A 3 Musketeer? Baby, really? It’s late.

Me: I didn’t say I would eat it tonight.

Wife: If you aren’t eating it tonight, then why do you want me to get it?

Me: Well, I might eat it tonight or I might put it in the bedside table. Sometimes it feels good to have it there just in case.

Wife: The bedside table? What’s in the bedside table now?

Me: Nothing baby… that’s why I want the 3 Musketeer… and it’s low fat! Only 6 grams and 60 calories!

Wife: What was in the bedside table then?

Me: Honnneeeyyyy, does it really matter? The point is, right now there is nothing in there except the usual stuff.

Wife: What was in there before baby?

Me: Ughhh… okay I had a small teeny package of oreos, peanut m&m’s, and a Reeses Peanut butter cup. BUT, it took me days to go through that

Wife: Hmmm… Okay, but I do NOT want to hear it when you start to feel guilty for eating this stuff!

Me: Well, you know you’ll hear it eventually, but you willwith anything I eat. May as well be worth it!

Wife: Okay then… I love you and will see you in a few hours.

Me: I lovvvvvvveeee you too!

No comments: